Why? Because it has nearly everything that today's home buyers are looking for. From a great location to some incredible interior amenities, you simply can't beat what this home has to offer you and your family.
Located at 5702 West Forestwood, this home offers 5 bedrooms and 5.2 bathrooms and sits on a jaw-dropping 3 acres of land.
Continue reading to learn more!
Why Peoria Home Buyers Will Love This Property
- It has an abundance of curb appeal, what with its dramatic peaks, gorgeous stonework on the front and perfectly manicured front yard.
- It boasts a gourmet kitchen with all the top-notch appliances offered today.
- It has such awe-inspiring interior amenities as a private movie theater and an indoor sport court complete with rock climbing wall.
- It is zoned for some of the best public schools in Dunlap School District.
Of course, those are just four of the many reasons why people are going to love this 5,900-square foot home.
- Grand staircase
- Trey ceiling
- Two-story living room
- Gorgeous fireplace
- Incredible upgrades throughout
- Huge windows
- Garden tubs
- Office with fireplace
- Expansive backyard deck
- Private salt water pool
And here's a fun fact: The entire lower level of this home was custom designed by Dan Waibel in 2012 to include a billiards area with adjoining family room and a fabulous bar area!
Given all of these incredible amenities and features, it's no wonder that this property is listed for $2,283,000.
A Home in One of Peoria's Best Neighborhoods
More than that, this neighborhood also provides residents with easy access to such nearby amenities as :
- Sommer Park
- Wildlife Prairie Park
- Shoppes at Grand Prairie
It really is a great place to call home!
Schedule a Showing of This Peoria Home Now!
We'd be happy to answer all of your questions and also provide you with additional information about this property.
You might also want to take a moment now to request a showing of this property or take a virtual tour. It's well worth your time!
Until next time,
The Knell Group