14 Places to Take Your Sweetie this Valentine's Day
I love you a bushel and a peck || 14 places to take your sweetie this February 14th
Valentine’s day is right around the blustery, windblown corner- now is the time to make your reservations for you and your sweetheart.
We here at The Knell Group have a few places of our own that we’d love to see you enjoying as much as we do!
1. Fish House in Peoria- A seafood lovers delight with over 75 entrees to choose from!
2. Connected in Peoria- You will fall in love with the unique dining atmosphere and Instagram worthy ambiance. Seriously, have your iPhone ready and don’t leave without the limoncello or the crème brulee
3. Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse in East Peoria- Steak-need we say more? Amazingly, cooked to perfection steaks. Great ready to applaud.
4. Hearth in Peoria Heights- A perfect spot in the middle of Peoria heights this scenic little spot offers locally grown & farmed options plus a fabulous craft cocktail menu + and impressive whiskey list.
5. Papparazzi in Peoria Heights- Affordable but amazing food, small enough for intimate conversation and great selections. Try the gelato and thank us later.
6. Jim’s Bistro in Peoria Heights- Don’t be surprised if you see Mark there this weekend
7. 2 Chez on Pioneer Parkway-Their service and menu are amazing!
Other fabulous places we’re considering this Valentine’s Day…
8. Noir in Peoria Heights- Tapas style dining couldn’t be more romantic with black and white movies in the back ground and a fabulous cocktail menu. Swanky couch seating is the perfect spot to enjoy an evening out.
9. Novu Sushi in Junction City- Upscale sushi that’s lovely while still featuring your tried and true classic cali roll for those sushi adverse diners.
10. Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiao- Fabulous Italian cuisine, homemade focaccia and impeccable service
11. Edge on the Heights trip-Open kitchen concept makes this farm to table dining experience unforgettable
12. Blacksmith Steakhouse on Washington Square-Featuring lobster ravioli, a delightful brunch and of course-steaks
13. Jonah’s in East Peoria-Situated on the water it’s a perfect place to watch the sun go down this February
14. Rizzi's on Sheridan offering a quaint Italian hot spot
The Knell Group!